Sunday, September 12, 2010

First MMO tip

We'll start with an MMO that mostly everyone has played - Runescape. It's a simple game to be honest, and doesn't take too much to get good at other than time. There's a lot I could say about how to enhance your experiences with it, ranging from cleaning your bank to how to make money and so on, so I'll start off by saying that you should keep your bank neat. Use tabs, they help to find important stuff you need later and keep junk that you won't need out of there.
A simple first tip but it's a start. Have nice day ~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks man! It really helped, I can finally play it more smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but seriously man, it actually helped. I played a while back and got friggin' tired of not being able to find everything. It actually does help. Let me know if you want my username.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback! Send me a message with your username is you like :D

    ReplyDelete