Sunday, September 12, 2010

More random things to get this started

Well this is kind of exciting! Here's a little more info on me and what I'm doing:
I'm very obsessive compulsive when it comes to video games, maybe because I'm a fat nerd :P; but I want to provide little tips and tricks and pieces of advice to make things easier for you on any game you play, here's a few main ones I play:
Runescape, Maplestory, Mabinogi, Call of Duty Modern warfare 2, World at War, Call of Duty 4, (Soon Call of Duty Black Ops :),) BattleField: Bad Company 2, Fallout 3, Starcraft Brood War, (Unfortunately not Starcraft 2 :(, ) Minecraft, and the list goes on, but those will probably be the beginning. The first person shooters are for Xbox 360. Hopefully in the future there will be pictures, and videos to go along with all of this, and I hope you enjoy my err.. content!

1 comment:

  1. ty for ur tips mate. U got my full support.

    ReplyDelete